GuidePedia


Beauty is usually seen as a boon. However, for some people, it can be a curse.

Fernee Laura, a woman from London, England, says that her beauty was so affected him, destroying his life, even forcing him to quit his job. Bachelor of science says 33-year-old, slim figure and her beautiful face sucking unwanted attention from male colleagues. He also stated that he had excommunicated the other women in the workplace who are jealous of her beauty.


Fernee now rely on wealth parents quit their jobs after earning 30,000 pounds ($ 444 million) in the field of scientific research two years ago. She said, her beauty made him always harassed and mocked (bullied) and has made berkeputusan that the work "is not suitable for him".

"I'm not lazy and I'm not a bimbo (female foolish or excessive sexual desire). Which actually is my beauty has caused a big problem for me as it relates to the job. Consequently, I have made the decision that the job was not right for me at this time . fellow man only interested in me because I'm beautiful. I want them to recognize my achievements and professionalism, but all they see is the face and my body, "he said as quoted by the MailOnline, Saturday (18/05/2013).

He said the men left a "romantic gift" on his desk and he "constantly asked to go", which eventually he knows everything "rotten". "In fact, when I was in a lab in a state without make-up, they still come to me because my natural attraction. There's nothing I can do to stop it," he added.

Fernee studying science and medical research for the doctoral degree and started working in a laboratory in 2008. However, Fernee said, he was forced to quit three years later because of the treatment he received.

Laura Fernee parents, Catherine (65) and Alan (70), Laura inherit money from his grandfather. Now they pay 2,000 pounds per month for rent and bills for Laura flat in Notting Hill, London, as well as paying credit card bills. They also issued 1,500 pounds per month for clothing, shoes and handbags, as well as 700 pounds for a haircut. Fernee paid 80 pounds per week for a workout at the gym and spend 1,000 pounds per month for socializing.

Some people criticized his argument. However, he said, critics "underestimate what a curse to the beauty that can occur in the workplace".
 
Top